Here we go again!
Due to demand, we’re introducing an extra Level 2 class this year (Tuesday form 5-6:30 PM). All students will need to complete a registration form if they want a place. Classes WILL fill and day/time preference will go to those that register first.
For those who are new to Rock it, the membership will include unlimited climbing whenever we’re open plus weekly class-based training sessions over the term. Our main objective is to encourage our young members to be happy, confident climbers. We will also work in-depth with those climbers who may wish to compete locally, nationally and internationally who may hopefully represent Tasmania.
Pocket Rockits meet either Mondays or Tuesdays from 4-5 PM (your choice). We focus on basic techniques and group activities and games that help build skill and confidence. As this class is designed for children aged 5-9 (sometimes younger), parents are invited to participate and belay. Cost is $200 for the term.
- Preferences for class days will be based on the order of online form submissions, but we will try our best to fit in with family calendars!
- Fees for Level 1 and Level 2 classes will remain at $250 ($200 for Pocket Rockits). They can attend either Wednesday or Thursday classes from 4-530 PM
- It will be necessary for climbers to have their own shoes and harnesses if they are returning members. We will hire gear to first-time members until they have the chance to source their own equipment.
- Members are entitled to a 10% discount across all retail purchases. See: http://walltoys.com.au/
- Families with multiple children registered will be entitled to a 10% discount for Level 1 or Level 2 classes